Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Spy the Final Four!

Here are the final four fabrics for the
I Spy Swap!



Fabric received from Valerie.

Valerie also sent along an extra packet of I Spy squares as a gift.
Thank you so much Valerie!
My number #1 grandson will love the racecar fabric in his quilt.




Fabric received from Terri.



Fabric received from Babette.




Fabric received from Carin at Margaret's Hope Chest.

If you are not familiar with Margaret's Hope Chest please take the time to read
about this ministry which brings hope and comfort to those who are hurting.
They are currently holding a quilt drive and anniversary giveaway.
As of April 1st, they have already given away 1,000 quilts!

Tomorrow I'll be posting photos of the Top Ten finalists in the Cutest I Spy Fabric Contest!
                              We should be on target to complete the I Spy Swap by May 1st as planned!
                                         All I Spy fabrics can be viewed on flickr by clicking here.

May you always Sew in Peace:)
Sandra

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment! I appreciate hearing from you!