Monday, February 2, 2009

Road to California Wall Hanging

I made this wall hanging to celebrate my daughter's birthday. The pattern is the Road to California. When I had the top finished, I noticed one of the blocks was turned the wrong way. If you have the patience...look closely and see if you can find it. So...the question became to tear it out...or leave it as is. I decided that I am not a perfect person, and I'm ok with making something less than perfect. My daughter ended up hanging this in her foyer. It makes a great conversation piece to see if visitors can find the misplaced block.


This is the back of the quilt. If you look closely, you can see the block that is turned the wrong way.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment! I appreciate hearing from you!