Monday, March 15, 2010

Doll Quilt 8 Received!


It's here! The  package I've been waiting for!
 And oh my, how pretty!
Back in January  I signed up for Doll Quilt Swap 8.
I went through the  process of "stalking"  my partner Megan 
on her website  to learn more about her and
the style of quilts she enjoys.


I ended up making this quilt for her.
(You can read the details of how I created
the quilt at this post.)

So imagine my surprise when I receive a package from a name
 I recognize.  In fact, I made a quilt and sent it to her and she made one
and sent it to me! How fun is that?


So this is what I received.
 It has tons of tiny half-square triangles and is completely
hand quilted! What a beautiful little quilt and....


she sent along this lovely little roll of fabric that I can use
 to make another project.



Thank you Megan! I totally love it!

For those wanting to learn more about
Doll Quilt Swap 8
 be sure to check out this link to Flickr where you can
see many more creative little doll quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment! I appreciate hearing from you!