Sunday, May 2, 2010
I've decided to join Jacquie's
"Spring to Finish Challenge".
It's just the extra push I need to wrap up several UFO's.
So...here are my goals for the month of May:
1. Machine quilt this queen-size log cabin for my mother.
2. Finish this little wall hanging for my sewing room.
3. Treat myself to a new ironing board cover.
(Hope this doesn't gross you out!)
4. Mend this pile of clothing....(I hate mending!)
5. Turn this into a wedding veil.
I tend to be a realist, so the reality is...if I can
accomplish these five simple goals for the month of May
I will be pleased!
May you always Sew in Peace!
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment! I appreciate hearing from you!
Post Comments (Atom)