Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Friday Night Sew In - September


Oh my. It's Tuesday already!
It has been hectic around here and I'm just now
posting my results from the Friday Night Sew In.
For this month's Sew In
 I was able to finish machine quilting 
 the borders on my Quilt of Valor.
Now all I have left is the label and binding!
I'm trying to dicipline myself to complete a project
before I start another.
Just out of curiosity...
how many projects are you currently working on?

May you always Sew in Peace!
Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Let's see...2 hand-quilting projects, and 3 machine projects (1 is in squares still, 1 is a top waiting for a back and quilting, and 1 is in the middle of quilting). So much sewing, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have too many projects to count. I would have to dig through all my baskets to count! So I'm going to leave it a mystery :) I do have an excuse--I was a quilting teacher and now I'm finishing what I started and enjoying every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment! I appreciate hearing from you!