Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm In!


I've decided to join the Mug Rug Swap
at the Quilting Gallery.
For those of you who are wondering...
 a Mug Rug is an oversized coaster for your favorite mug,
with room for a cookie on the side.
And let's face it. It's hard to beat
a fresh mug of coffee and your favorite cookie.

Looks like some participants already have their projects finished!

 
I've made plenty of quilts but this will be my first Mug Rug.
While searching for inspiration, I ran across this tutorial from
 in case you want to make one of your own.
 
May you always Sew In Peace!
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. I'm too late for the mug rug swap but thanks for the link to the great tutorial. I've made a few mug rugs but wasn't sure of the size. I love small projects that you can complete in one sitting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment! I appreciate hearing from you!