Saturday, March 19, 2011

Friday Night Sew In - March


A few weeks ago I discovered this unfinished baby quilt tucked away in the back of a closet.
It is made from a simple purchased panel.
I started machine quilting it over eight years ago and became discouraged.
I know it was eight years ago because the baby I intended to give this to is now
eight years old! Yikes! How did that happened?


I decided to try the pebble techique for this section...


simple echo stitching for the center...


and basic straight-line quilting in the remaining blocks.

So although this quilt may not feature skills that would win
a blue ribbon at the fair, it is finished!

Be sure to check out other Friday Night Sew In projects on Flickr!

May you always Sew In Peace!
Sandra

4 comments:

  1. You had a great FNSI... that's a really cute baby quilt. I like the different quilting you chose to complete it. And it's always fun to finish something that's been patiently waiting to be finished for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sew in and a very cute quilt:))) Stop over and see my give-a-way:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love teddy bears! Some little guy will really appreciate this quilt--it's really cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loves these Teddybear panels, but this one I didn't know till now!! It's really lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment! I appreciate hearing from you!