Patchwork Times is hosting a UFO Challenge for 2012
and it sounds like fun!
To participate, all you have to do is make a list of
12 UFOs you would like to complete in 2012
and blog about them at the end of each month.
Here is my list of sewing goals for 2012...
1. JJ's I Spy Quilt
2. JJ's flannel baby quilt
3. Antique Nine Patch
4. Mom's String Quilt
5. Baby A's flannel baby quilt
6. Civil War Quilt - (8 blocks per month)
7. Flower Garden Quilt - (4 blocks per month)
8. Donation Quilt for Margaret's Hope Chest
9. Donation Quilt for Quilts of Valor
10. Christmas potholders and table runners for Christmas 2012
11. Sew Christmas gifts for grandkids
12. Sew Birthday gifts for daughters
I've tried to keep my goals realistic...but one can hope...right? lol
Do you have a list of goals you want to accomplish in 2012?
May you always Sew in Peace!