Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friday Night Sew In - January


This month I opted to hand sew for my
participation in the Friday Night Sew In.
Not real exciting...I know, but I am slowly making
progress toward my goal of a king sized quilt.


Click here and here read a few tips on getting started with a
Flower Garden project of your own.



Spots are still available for those wanting to participate in
the I Spy Swap. Be sure to check out the details here.
We'd love to have you join us!


May you always Sew in Peace!
Sandra

5 comments:

  1. Great job with your hexagons! Another successful FNSI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice block! I am also working on one and know you worked hard last night. This will be a beautiful king sized quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hexagons are truly fascinating to me but I think I'll wait on learning that skill for a bit... I love hand sewing and find it relaxing. Will have to check out the links you posted. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow loving the dedication -a hand sewn king size quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fabrics. Great hexagons. I'll have to give them a try sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment! I appreciate hearing from you!